There are many misconceptions floating around about Prohormones and their association with steroids and other performance enhancers. Many athletes and body builders have resorted to prohormone usage since the ban against steroids (super dmz 3.0 supplement) was implemented. This is due to the delicate nature of Prohormones and how they are able to convert in the liver into steroids. They are used to reap similar benefits as their steroid counterparts.
The following is a list of different facts that you need to know when considering prohormones:
- The user should be at least 21 years of age before ever even considering prohormones. This is due to your body’s inner system. Your body is more developed after 21 years of age and prohormone use is safer after this time.
- Training and nutrition is important. These prohormones are not a magical little pill that will instantly let you have the body of your dreams. It is important that you follow a proper dieting and training regimen to help maximize success.
- Some prohormones were banned in 2004 along with many other steroids and performance enhancers. It is important to ensure that the prohormone you are using is not on the list of illegal or controlled substances. Many pharmaceutical companies have side stepped the ban by producing prohormones that are similar but manage to have enough alternate ingredients not to end up on the banned list
- Prohormones have come a long way when it comes to safety but many of them can still wreck your system. Prohormone abuse can cause serious side effects such as liver damage, heart and other organs enlarging, male breasts, shrinking testicles, and increased instances of high blood pressure and heart attack.
- It is essential to take prohormones in cycles to ensure healthy administration.
- Prohormones can show up in drug tests. However, this also depends on the type of drug test you will be taking. If you are taking a blood test that includes a search for steroids then this will show up. However, if you are applying for a job you are normally safe because they are looking for more extreme drugs that would impair your system and mental capacities.
- It is not a good idea to drink alcohol while taking prohormones. Many of these prohormones can already affect your liver. Alcohol can be consumed when you are on your prohormone free cycle.
- There are two different classes of prohormones. The first class is a strong androgen binder while the second class is not such as famous super dmz rx 2.0 supplement. When stacking prohormones you want to stack one from Class 1 with another from Class 2 to ensure maximum results.
If prohormones are not for you, you can also check out mike chang’s monster mass product.